DockinaBox® Boat Lifts
Vertical Boat Lifts
Vertical Lifts have an open structural design that allows easy access to your boat from both sides of the lift while the boat is in the water. VL platforms are designed to descend lower and lift higher than the competitions'. This versatile range allows the same lift to be used for both shallow and deep water applications, as well as in areas with fluctuating water levels. And with lifting capacities ranging from 1250 lbs. to 10,000 lbs.
- Vertical lifts available with capacities of 1250 lbs. to 10,000 lbs., lifting heights from 66" to 80"
- One of the lowest minimum water depths
- Frames are constructed of marine grade aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware and cables are standard
- Silicone bronze nuts on adjustable components
- Heavy duty polymer sheaves prolong cable life
- Pivoting foot plates conform to lake bottom